This website and its content is copyright of Subplotter 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All of the study guides and critical analysis are designed to further your understanding of the writers’ work. However, they are not a substitute for your own personal response or written explicitly for any particular mark scheme.
In its most general sense, fair usage involves copying of copyrighted material for a limited and “transformative” purpose. For example, Subplotter comments, analyses and criticizes lots of copyrighted work. To avoid any potential infringement, we follow these principles:
- the original work has been available to the public;
- the quoted material is justified, and no more than is necessary is included; and
- the source of the quoted material is acknowledged, along with the name of the author.
If you have any questions regarding copyright, please use the following contact form:
We are also dedicated to developing and broadening our resources. If you have any theories or queries, suggestions or corrections, please contact us with your ideas. We always appreciate your feedback.